Djurgården by segway Private TourBook this tour now
STOCKHOLM. 2.5hrs. Can’t decide between nature and city life? Don’t! With our segways, you have time to explore both Stockholms pulsating city and the green island of Djurgården. This segway tour is a Private segway Tour, exclusive for you!
From the cobblestoned square of Nybroviken, pass the glorious building on Strandvägen and zoom out to the lush alleys of Djurgården - you’ll get to see and hear it all. With segway as your means of transportation, you’ll explore one of the largest islands that make up the city of Stockholm.
With your feet steady on the segway platform and the wind blowing in your hair, we'll stop to hear tales about the Royal National City Park, the many museums on the island, the history of the Swedes and our way of life. When your Private segway Djurgården Tour is done, two hours will have passed, and you’ll have rocketed through Stockholms greenest island, Djurgården, as the professional segway rider you are. What else could you possibly ask for after a segway Tour?
Djurgården by segway is a Private segway Tour, exclusive for your group.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (We have a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyser tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.)
- All segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- We do not recommend any segway activity for pregnant women
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120 kg (2644 lbs)
Interested in a public version of Djurgården Private segway Tour? Find it here.
Location: Mälartorget 17, 11127, Stockholm, Sweden
Participants: Minimum 1, Maximum 8.
Length: 2 hours and 30 minutes