Oslo by SegwayBook this tour now
OSLO. 1.5hrs. Do you hear that humming noise? Look! It’s a group of Segways zooming by. Trust us when we say it as fun as it looks. Don’t believe us? Discover Oslo by Segway, enjoying the ride and seeing the main sights at the same time.
If you’re looking for a zippy, quick introduction to Oslo, we have the tour for you! Come join us for our Segway experience through the Norwegian capital, Oslo by Segway. We’ll show you the ins and outs of this beautiful city as we zoom from one sight to the next.
Before setting off, we’ll make sure that you’re well introduced to your Segway and how to operate it safely. After training how to ride the Segways is complete, it’s time to go! Our adventure begins right in the city centre, only a stone’s throw from the Oslo Opera House, Royal Palace, Aker Brygge and Tjuvholmen. To get an idea of where the decisions are made, in politics that is, we’ll ride by Parliament and the Oslo City Hall. If you’re looking for the place where you can shop-till-you-drop, it’s right in the neighbourhood too! Alongside one side of Parliament is Karl Johans gate, the main pedestrian shopping street of Oslo named after one of the former kings (Been to Sweden recently? He was also king there too!).
Before our tour ends, we’ll make sure that you’ve had plenty of opportunities for photos (not while driving the Segway, of course! We’ll make stops.). We want you to remember how good you looked in your helmet, perched on top of your Segway with Akershus Fortress in the background. With that, after an hour and a half of Oslo by Segway, consider yourself introduced to all the main attractions of the city centre.
Tour includes: Guide, Segway, Helmet
Please note: We will be standing for long periods of time while riding the Segways, with possibilities to stretch our legs at tour stops. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (We have a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.)
- All Segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- We do not recommend any Segway activity for pregnant women
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120 kg (264 lbs)
Location: Nedre Slottsgata 4, 0157, Oslo, Norway
Participants: Minimum 1, Maximum 8.
Length: 1 hour and 30 minutes
April 15, 10:00 - 11:30
April 15, 12:00 - 13:30
April 15, 14:00 - 15:30
April 16, 10:00 - 11:30
April 16, 12:00 - 13:30