Södermalm by segway Private TourBook this tour now
STOCKHOLM. 2,5 hrs. Join us for our Hipster Safari through Södermalm. Known for its steep hills and beautiful viewpoints, Södermalm is the perfect area to take on by segway.
On your expedition to Södermalm see the hipsters in its natural habitat, SoFo, Sweden's equivalent to SoHo. This lovely area is characterized by wooden houses, vintage shops, tattoo parlours, and great parks.
As we journey through time and on our Private segway Tour of Södermalm, we'll pass barbershops, bakeries, and microbreweries. The photo ops for you and your crew are many, and very Instagram friendly, make sure you bring mobile phones in the plenty!
- Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (We have a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyser tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.)
- All segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- We do not recommend any segway activity for pregnant women
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120kr (264 lbs)
Interested in a private option of Södermalm Private segway Tour? Find it here.
Location: Mälartorget 17, 11127, Stockholm, Sweden
Participants: Minimum 1, Maximum 8.
Length: 2 hours and 30 minutes
August 13, 09:00 - 11:30
August 13, 10:00 - 12:30
August 13, 13:00 - 15:30
August 13, 14:00 - 16:30
August 13, 15:00 - 17:30