Södermalm by segway (Small Group Tour)Book this tour now
Hop on your segway, it’s time for an adventure! Explore Stockholm’s largest (and trendiest) island, Södermalm. Amazing views, buzzing shopping streets, and quiet residential areas await on our Södermalm by segway tour!
Explore the rare species known as the hipster on this Segway expedition to the island of Södermalm. Known as the hipster, trendy and bohemian part of city centre, Södermalm is a destination within a destination, not to mention perfect for people watching, partying and second-hand shopping. Ride up hills you would never take on by foot as you discover Södermalm by Segway.
From Old Town, we aim for Fjällgatan - one of the former gallows, today a great city viewpoint. As you take your photos and stretch your legs, we’ll have a few stories to share about the old gallows and what you can see from “the heights of Söder.” It’s a hotspot for Instagrammers and photo-enthusiasts alike. Cruise to Vitabergsparken, a popular park for open-air theatre and locals to picnic in, via some of the last odes to the former working class who lived in this area. Red wooden houses, cosy cafés, and grand churches are all characteristic for Södermalm.
Zigzagging through Södermalm, you’ll experience how Segway-friendly the area is with its park paths and smaller roads. Family-friendly, laid back, and popular eateries intertwined with historical locations, the largest island in Stockholm offers something for everyone.
No doubt by the end you’ll have found an area, café, boutique or two that you’ll want to return to after the tour. We’ll be happy to add our recommendations too!
Please note: We will be standing for long periods of time while riding the segways, with possibilities to stretch our legs at tour stops. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (we have a zero-tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyser tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion).
- All segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- We do not recommend any segway activity for pregnant women
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120 kg (264 lbs)
Location: Mälartorget 17, 11127, Stockholm, Sweden
Participants: Minimum 1, Maximum 8.
Length: 2 hours and 30 minutes
September 28, 14:00 - 16:30
September 30, 14:00 - 16:30
October 03, 14:00 - 16:30
October 10, 14:00 - 16:30