Wonderful Copenhagen by segway (Small Group Tour)Book this tour now
Copenhagen. 2hrs. Looking to see as much as of Copenhagen as possible in 2 hours? Why not see it from a segway?! Our Wonderful Copenhagen by segway tour takes you to most of the top city sights in an exciting way. Time to get zooming!
What do you think about when you think about Copenhagen's top attractions? Amalienborg Palace, The Little Mermaid Statue, Copenhagen Opera and Copenhagen City Hall? From the small cosy streets of Copenhagen to open spaces like Kongens Nytorv our Wonderful Copenhagen by segway tour gives you nearly all (about 90%) of the top sights in Copenhagen listed above. And did we mention, it's in a small group too!
With two feet on your segway and a helmet on your head and practice under your belt, we set off from St. Nicholas Church. We zoom across town and make our way to what is probably the number one highlight of Copenhagen, we're talking about Nyhavn of course. Colourful townhouses are soon exchanged for grand buildings such as Christiansborg Palace, home to the Parliament of Denmark and the nearby Old Stock Exchange, Børsen.
Your local segway guide will narrate the stories of the places we pass by whether inland or by the water. Once we have seen the waterside hotspots of the Gefion Fountain, The Citadel, Ofelia Plads and the Inner Harbor Bridge, we zig-zag our way back to where we began and our Wonderful Copenhagen by segway tour. Now that we have seen the 90% of Copenhagen's top sites, you are free to explore the remaining 10%. Don't know what they are? Ask us!
Please note: We will be standing for long periods of time while riding the segways, with possibilities to stretch our legs at tour stops. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.
- Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (We have a zero-tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyser tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.)
- All segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
- Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
- We do not recommend any segway activity for pregnant women
- Age requirement: 12+ years old
- Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
- Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
- Weight maximum: 120kr (264 lbs)
Interested in a private option of Wonderful Copenhagen by segway. Find it here.
Location: Nikolaj Plads 34, 1067, Copenhagen, Denmark
Participants: Minimum 1, Maximum 10.
Length: 2 hours