Home » Our tours » Wonderful Copenhagen Private Segway Tour

Wonderful Copenhagen Private Segway Tour

Book this tour now

COPENHAGEN. 2hrs. What better way to cover most of the landmarks of Copenhagen than from atop a Segway?! Set out with your private guide on our Wonderful Copenhagen Private Segway Tour for the city’s best. You’re sure to be impressed!

The Old Stock Exchange, Nyhavn, The Citadel, The Little Mermaid Statue and Christiansborg Palace - what do they all have in common? They're all top sites to see in Copenhagen! And what better way to see them than from a Segway?! On our Wonderful Copenhagen Private Segway Tour, we'll zig-zag through quaint streets and zoom across grand open spaces giving you nearly all (about 90%) of the top sights in Copenhagen mentioned above plus more. 

Safety first! With a helmet on your head and practice under your belt, we get started from St. Nicholas Church. We set off toward the waterfront in search for venues of the performing arts in the Danish capital. Look out for the Copenhagen Opera House and the Royal Danish Playhouse. Both majestic beauties on the waterside, but let's be honest they can't rival with the Little Mermaid. 

From the Queen of the waterside to the Queen of Denmark herself, we'll make sure we see many (but not all) of the palaces of Copenhagen, Amalienborg and Christiansborg  Palaces. The Danes really know grandeur when it comes to architecture and artistry - there are numerous spectacular buildings, such as the Copenhagen City Hall and the Citadel and innovative designs, for example, the Inner Harbour Bridge and the Gefion Fountain.

By the time we reach our starting point at St Nicholas church, you'll have been bedazzled by the beauty of Copenhagen and the lively atmosphere of the capital. Now that we have seen the 90% of Copenhagen's top sites on our Wonderful Copenhagen Private Segway Tour, you are free to explore the remaining 10%. Curious as to what they are? We'll happily point you in the right direction!

Tour includes: Guide, Segway, Helmet, Safety Instruction & Practice, Rain Gear to Borrow (if needed)

Please note: We will be standing for long periods of time while riding the Segways, with possibilities to stretch our legs at tour stops. We suggest wearing comfortable shoes.

Restrictions:

  • Guests cannot be under the influence of alcohol or drugs (We have a zero tolerance policy toward alcohol and drugs. Breathalyzer tests may be conducted at the guide’s discretion.)
  • All Segway riders should wear comfortable shoes (no high heels)
  • Guests must be able to stand comfortably for periods up to & longer than 30 minutes at a time
  • We do not recommend any Segway activity for pregnant women
  • Age requirement: 12+ years old
  • Height requirement: 140 cm (4.59 ft)
  • Weight minimum: 40 kg (90 lbs)
  • Weight maximum: 120 kg (264 lbs)

Interested in a public option of Wonderful Copenhagen Private Segway Tour. Find it here

  • Price from: 749 DKK /Person (Based on a group of 4 people)

Tour information

Location: Nikolaj Plads 34, 1067, Copenhagen, Denmark

Type: Public

Participants: Minimum 1, Maximum 10.

Length: 2 hours

Upcoming tours:

July 18, 00:00 - 02:00

July 19, 00:00 - 02:00

July 20, 00:00 - 02:00

July 21, 00:00 - 02:00

July 22, 00:00 - 02:00

Join 7000 Subscribers

Get fresh travel inspiration via email, once per week. It’s free!